CZECH TOUR Series has been held since 2001. There are international chess festivals, which take place in the Czech Republic from May to February every year. The Pardubice festival CZECH OPEN is the most famous from the whole series.
There is at least one tournament open for all applicants with rating for ELO FIDE and rapid or blitz tournament in the part of each festival. Closed tournaments and other competitions are held within the frame of some tournaments.
Individual CZECH TOUR festivals are organized in tourist-attractive places and they enable players and their families to spend pleasant holidays there.
We offer cheap accommodation and also accommodation for more demanding clients in all places.
Players obtain discounts on starting fee and accommodation in the repeated start in the given series. The most successful individuals in points will obtain bonuses in the next year of series.
Regulations of CZECH TOUR 2015/2016 Series
- Czech Open 16. 7. - 2. 8. 2015 Pardubice
- Summer Prague Open 7. - 14. 8. 2015
- Olomouc Chess Summer 15. 7. - 22. 8. 2015
- Hradec Kralove Open 4. - 11. 10. 2015
- Brno Open 14. - 21. 11. 2015
- Pilsen Open 22. - 28. 11. 2015
- Prague Open 8. - 15. 1. 2016
- Marienbad Open 16. - 23. 1. 2016
- Liberec Open 13. - 20. 2. 2016 Special offer:
- Sunny Beach Open 5. - 13. 9. 2015 Sunny Beach, Bulgaria