CHESS SUMMER IN THE HEART OF EUROPE
10.-27.7. 2014 - 25th CZECH OPEN International Chess and Games Festival in Pardubice
30.7.-7.8. 2014 -17th OLOMOUC CHESS SUMMER
9.-16.8. 2014 - 1st PRAGUE SUMMER OPEN
Seven follow-up chess festivals on other dates and in different places in the Czech Republic.
More information will be available in March.
CZECH TOUR 2014/15
CZECH OPEN 2014
CZECH TOUR Series has been held since 2001. There are international chess festivals, which take place in the Czech Republic from May to February every year. The Pardubice festival CZECH OPEN is the most famous from the whole series.
There is at least one tournament open for all applicants with rating for ELO FIDE and rapid or blitz tournament in the part of each festival. Closed tournaments and other competitions are held within the frame of some tournaments.
Individual CZECH TOUR festivals are organized in tourist-attractive places and they enable players and their families to spend pleasant holidays there.
We offer cheap accommodation and also accommodation for more demanding clients in all places.
Players obtain discounts on starting fee and accommodation in the repeated start in the given series. The most successful individuals in points will obtain bonuses in the next year of series.
Regulations of CZECH TOUR 2013/2014 Series
- Hradec Kralove Open 15.-21.5. 2013
- Czech Open 11.-28.7. 2013 Pardubice
- Olomouc Chess Summer 31.7.-8.8. 2013
- Highlands Open 21.-28.9. 2013 (Trebic)
- Liberec Open 26.10.-2.11. 2013
- Brno Open 16.-23.11. 2013
- Pilsen Open 24.-30.11. 2013
- Prague Open 10.-17.1. 2014
- Marienbad Open 18.-25.1. 2014 Special offer:
- Sunny Beach Open 31.8-8.9. 2013 Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Lanta Open 27.3.-2.4. 2014 Ko Lanta island, Thailand